About Me:



I currently live in Austin, Texas. I graduated from Abilene Christian University in Abilene, Tx with a BS in Electronic Media and a minor in English in 2007.

From October 2008 until October 2011, I lived and taught English in South Korea with my wife, Jennyfer.

I love teaching myself new skills. I love the wealth of information available online. I taught myself programming, 3D animation/modeling, and Game Design.

In a past life, I was a videographer and video editor. You can check out some of my projects here.

I have done freelance 3d modeling and animation. I'm always up to build something.

I also write creative fiction, and enjoy
writing for any medium. I've written many short stories, and I completed a novel titled "The Wanderer" in 2010, which is currently unpublished.

I grew up in Rancho Cucamonga, California, and lived there until I moved to Texas for college. I also love learning languages (Spanish and Korean), and playing and making music.

To see or download my complete resumé, click here.

Contact Me.