Welcome

My name is Nick Hester. I am a Software Engineer who specializes in C# .Net development and ReactJS. Check out my LinkedIn profile for the most up-to-date information.

In the past I've been a Technical Designer / Game Designer with a little bit of experience in most things digital. I've been in the gaming and software industry since 2012.

I love inventing, figuring out, and implementing interesting game mechanics for unique gameplay experiences. I've done work in mobile, PC, and VR.

I live in Austin, Texas, I grew up in Rancho Cucamonga, California.


Hester Games is my personal game development endeavor, where I've published one mobile title so far, Social Sessions.
*Link: Google Play
*Link: App Store
Twitter: @HesterGamesDev

I've done several years of freelance 3D design and architectural rendering in 3ds Max.

I occasionally blog about indie development and video games in general on IndieWatch.