More Animation

"The Cure", my animated short movie (about 18 minutes). Made in 3ds Max 2011 and composited in Adobe Premiere Elements 9. Not to sell it short, but it's more of a "pre-viz" concept of what it could be. I just didn't have the resources to spend on quality modeling or animation. I dove in over my head with this one... but I think that there's a good story in there. Enjoy!



Animation practice; a monologue from the movie Pulp Fiction. I modelled, rigged, and animated this character.




More animation; from the movie Zoolander.



I made this for The Nations church to advertise their Focus Groups. I used 3ds Max 2011, and Premiere Elements 9 for the motion graphics and compositing.



I also made this for The Nations church to advertise their Focus Groups. I used 3ds Max 2011, and Premiere Elements 9 for the motion graphics and compositing.



I made this video as a project to practice with lighting, and also with particle effects (the people in the video are actually a particle effect). I also made the music. Made with 3ds Max 2011, composited with Premiere Elements 9, music made with Fruity Loops.



I made this as an experiment. I used 3ds Max 2011.